Our roofing team has the experience to evaluate residential, commercial, and industrial roof systems.
J.S. Held professionals include engineers and roofing consultants who are dedicated to providing expert assessments on roofing systems and related components.
We provide consulting expertise and expert witness testimony on matters related to damages resulting from hail, wind, snow, ice, rain, storm surge, flooding, lightning, earthquakes, tornadoes, fires, and hurricanes.
We also evaluate roofing issues resulting from installation or manufacturing deficiencies.
- Forensic analysis of roof failure resultant of hail, wind, snow, ice, rain, storm surge, flooding, lightning, earthquakes, tornadoes, fires, and hurricanes
- Evaluation of roofing issues resulting from improper installation, construction defect issues, or manufacturing deficiencies
- Documentation of work progress and site observations
- Cost estimates for repair and replacement
- Invoice review
- Moisture testing to determine presence of moisture within roof system
- Infrared (IR) - Thermography
- Capacitance - Tramex
- Weather analysis and research services
- Review and analysis of storm systems and weather impact for project location
- Weather research and analysis of weather fronts over time for project location
For more information, please contact Chad Zielinski at 940-395-1838 or email@example.com.